Upgrading your kitchen or bathroom is often at the top of the list for home improvement projects. In every modern kitchen or bathroom, beautiful countertops improve the look and are also practical and long-lasting. In West Michigan, one name stands out as the leading source for custom granite and quartz countertops: Kowalski Granite & Quartz.
Whether you’re renovating your kitchen/bathroom or building a new home, choosing the right countertops is a crucial decision. Having countertops that look good and meet your needs and preferences is important. Kowalski Granite & Quartz made a new countertop checklist to help customers with the countertop process.
One of the things that make Kowalski Granite & Quartz unique, is their customer checklist which ensures things are in order before getting started. Their skill and dedication to perfection have made them known in West Michigan for their excellent custom countertops. Here are some reasons why Kowalski Granite & Quartz is the best choice for your countertop needs:
- Unparalleled Craftsmanship: Kowalski Granite & Quartz takes pride in their craftsmanship. Skilled artisans use traditional methods and modern technology to make durable and attractive countertops.
- Lots of choices: Kowalski Granite & Quartz has many options for you, including granite and quartz. They have different materials, colors, and patterns to match your style.
- Customization: No two kitchens are alike, and Kowalski Granite & Quartz understands that. They specialize in customizing countertops to your exact specifications and requirements.
- Attention to Detail: Kowalski Granite & Quartz starts paying meticulous attention to every detail, from beginning to end. Their commitment to perfection sets them apart.
- Transparent Process: Clear communication: Kowalski Granite & Quartz is always there to answer any questions and believes in transparency.
Now, let’s examine the Kowalski Granite & Quartz customer checklist to see how they assure a smooth countertop replacement process.
Customer Checklist: Your Roadmap to a Perfect Countertop
Kowalski Granite & Quartz’s customer countertop preparation checklist makes replacing countertops easier. Follow these steps to ensure your custom granite or quartz countertops fit perfectly in your West Michigan home.
Countertop Replacement Prep:
Before any work begins, it’s crucial to prep for new countertops. Kowalski Granite & Quartz recommends the following:
- You should completely remove all existing countertops, including temporary tops and sinks, prior to template. If Kowalski Granite & Quartz is handling the removal, make sure to disconnect all plumbing beforehand.
Sinks and Faucets:
The sink and faucet choices play a significant role in the functionality and appearance of your kitchen. Kowalski Granite & Quartz provides guidelines for different sink and faucet styles:
- Farmhouse Sink: To install a farmhouse-style sink, you must install it in the cabinet before making the template.
- Undermount Sink: For undermount sinks, they should be available and on-site. Specify whether you desire a flush reveal.
- Drop-In Sink: For a drop-in sink, we may need to cut the opening on-site.
- Faucets: Specify faucet placement and provide details for any additional holes needed (e.g., soap dispenser, air switch). Include make, model, and specifications.
Range and Cooktop:
Your range or cooktop is a vital component of your kitchen. Kowalski Granite & Quartz recommends the following for a smooth installation:
- Spec Sheet: If the range or cooktop is not on-site, provide a spec sheet or make and model number for reference.
- On-Site Adjustment: For on-site adjustment, remember that we may need to cut the cooktop opening to ensure a perfect fit.
Your kitchen cabinets serve as the foundation for your countertops. Kowalski Granite & Quartz provides guidance on cabinet-related considerations:
- Wood Removal: In some cases, wood removal may be necessary to accommodate sink placement. Kowalski Granite & Quartz’s experts will handle this as needed.
- Cabinet Panels/Trim: Install all panels and cabinet trim before creating the template for the cabinet. This step is essential for achieving a seamless and finished look.
- Cabinet Height: The cabinet height finish should be around 36″, with a tolerance of +/- ½”. Deviating from this range can cause issues with appliances, so it’s crucial to maintain this height.
- Sink Base Cabinet: Clear out the sink base cabinet to make way for sink installation.
Kowalski Granite & Quartz stresses clear communication and attention to detail, along with the mentioned guidelines.
- Special Instructions: Before creating the template, please provide any specific instructions or details about your countertop replacement. Kowalski Granite & Quartz dedicates itself to accommodating your unique needs.
- Customer On-Site: It’s advisable to have the customer present at the time of the template creation.
- Painting Walls: If you plan to paint your kitchen walls, it’s best to wait until after the countertop installation is complete. This prevents any accidental damage to the freshly painted walls during the installation process.
In West Michigan, Kowalski Granite & Quartz has established itself as the ultimate destination for custom granite and quartz countertops. Their commitment to craftsmanship, customization, and customer satisfaction sets them apart from the competition. Kowalski Granite & Quartz assures flawless countertop replacement when you follow their customer checklist. Stunning countertops that perfectly customize to your needs are the result.
Choose Kowalski Granite & Quartz for easy and beautiful countertops that will improve your kitchen/bathroom for a long time. For custom granite or quartz countertops in West Michigan, choose Kowalski Granite & Quartz to enhance your kitchen or bathroom. Your dream countertops are just a checklist away!